INVERTED TRIANGLE BODY SHAPE
It looks like you have an inverted triangle body shape. As your shoulders are the broadest part of your body, the key is to find a balance while minimising volume around shoulders and adding more volume among hips.
Say “YES” to:
- V and U – shape collars as they will elongate your neck
- Monochrome/neutral colours tops and print/bright bottoms
- Wear wide belts and fitted suits, blazers or coats
- Wrap and pleated dresses as well as shape fitted top and voluminous skirt A – line dresses.
- Wear dress with small prints/vertical lines
Say « No » to:
- Boat, wide scoop and high neckline
- Pencil cut skirts
- Try to avoid wearing short, off shoulder/ puff sleeves
Each design project is unique and we're confident we can bring your vision to life! Work with our stylists & designers, in your home to create your Dream Clothes. Let's get started!