If you are looking for petite wedding dress and can not find THE ONE, you are at the right place!
Shopping for petite wedding dresses is not an easy task. In general, many bridal stores have sample sizes which are often far too large and long to begin with. Thus, they can easily overwhelm your petite body rather than highlight your best assets. They can also divert your attention from choosing the right silhouette to suit your frame. So here is a simple guide to help you along your journey of choosing a flattering petite wedding gown.
When it comes to petite wedding dresses the following designs will work the best.
- A-line gowns are extremely flattering on a petite bride. It cinches in at the waist and adds soft volume as it drapes gracefully over the hips and falls into a flowy and relaxed skirt.
- Mermaid and trumpet styles are hip hugging silhouettes with a flared bottom. They perfectly suit to petite brides with fuller hips. Most important, not only does it accentuate the curves, but the low- cut skirt also creates the illusion of a long and lean stature, therefore, making petite brides look taller.
- Avoid styles like ball gown which will only shorten your figure.
Diane (5’2” ) and her custom wedding dress made by Dressarte Paris
- Petite brides with a smaller chest can pull of plunging v-necklines and open back necklines as they draw attention to your upper frame and help elongate the torso, making you appear taller.
- A sweetheart neckline is delicate and adds just the right amount of romance for brides who prefer simplicity.
- An off-the-shoulder cut works wonders on busty brides.
- If more coverage is needed, an illusion bateau neckline is just as flattering and provides extra support with the straps sitting on the shoulders.
Marie (5’4”) and her custom wedding dress made by Dressarte Paris
BENEFITS OF A CUSTOM DRESS
Unquestionably, finding a perfect dress is not an easy task. Nevertheless, you can order a custom wedding dress WITHIN YOUR BUDGET at DRESSARTE. This way you can get your dream wedding dress choosing from fabric to embellishment. In order to start, fill in the form below.
Handcrafted by skilled artisans in Europe & UK
Zero waste Natural Surplus Fabrics
Creative and Collaborative Experience Guaranteed
Save your Time & Energy
Clarissa (5’2”) and her custom wedding dress made by Dressarte Paris
Source: Dressarte Paris petite wedding dresses UK
Madeline (5’3”) and her custom wedding dress made by Dressarte Paris
Would you like to order YOUR DREAM wedding dress with DRESSARTE?
HOW IT WORKS
Online couture in 3 steps
2. We Design and Select Fabrics for You
We’ll design unique outfits for you and select the most suitable fabrics based on your preferences and budget.
3. You Experience the Benefits of Online Couture Service
We’ll take your measurements remotely and send you a toile (prototype of the item) so you can test the pattern for fit. The final garment will be delivered right to your door.