Cruelty-free wardrobe is one that avoids adverse impacts on animals, people and the environment.
Piñatex® is a natural, non-woven material made from pineapple leaf fibre which can be used as an alternative to leather and petroleum based textiles.
No extra land, water or pesticides are required to produce the raw material.
This effortlessly chic jacket is made from Pinatex®, natural, sustainable textile made from the fibres of pineapple leaves, which are the waste from the pineapple harvest.
- 100% cruently-free, vegan
- Cropped length
- The more you wear the jacket, the softer it becomes
- Opt for custom size or standard size. It is so easy to have clothes made especially for you!
- Express shipping with DHL (3-5 working days)
- Our clothes are custom-made, so please allow 1 week to get the items dispatched.
- In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the clothes, you can always return them
- Find more information here
- 100% Pinatex®
- Piñatex® is a natural, non-woven material made from pineapple leaf fibre which can be used as an alternative to leather and petroleum based textiles. No extra land, water or pesticides are required to produce the raw material.
RAMIE IS THE NEW SUSTAINABLE LUXURY
Ramie fibers comes from the stem of a nettle plant called China grass (Boehmeria nivea). It looks similar to European nettle but it does not have prickles.
Ramie fibre is lustrous, looks like silk and sometimes mistaken for linen. Ramie fabric breathes well and makes comfortable clothing for warm and humid summers. It is a highly sustainable fiber source which makes it a wonderful eco-friendly alternative to synthetic fibers.
LINEN, ORGANIC COTTON, HEMP
Find beautiful designs made from organic cotton, linen and hemp.
ORGANIC COTTON. Like all organic products, organic cotton was harvested without the use of GMOs, pesticides, insecticides or other chemicals that could harm the environment.
LINEN. Linen is made from fibers of the flax plant which is environmentally-friendly as it requires less water and chemicals to grow. Linen is completely biodegradable and it has many benefits to human health.
HEMP. It’s hypoallergenic and non-irritating to the skin. Hemp is also known as one of the most environmentally friendly fabrics currently available. The plant is resistant to pests and growth requires little water.